LORD OF THE APES
WANDERINGS THROUGH THE WORLD OF PRIMATES

Thursday, April 1

South Africa's Finest News Source

Buzz unwittingly did me a solid yesterday by sending me a link to this video from The Onion. I haven't made a humor entry in a little while, and I'm hosed out of my mind, plus the internet is still wonky. My theory is that everyone is in the same boat where we run out of internet at the end of the month, and are conserving for the necessities, and then when the new month hits and your limits are reset, people go ballistic and max out the tired old tubes we have to make due with.

Anyhow, here you are:

Scientists Successfully Teach Gorilla It Will Die Someday

Real posts again soon I totally swear. My main two secondary tasks are coming back under control, so I should have more time for awesome biz like this thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment