LORD OF THE APES
WANDERINGS THROUGH THE WORLD OF PRIMATES

Thursday, November 5

Field Report

if I had a million dollars \ I would buy you a monkey \ ... haven't you always wanted a monKEY?

I found this at the local market the other day. No way I could not buy it. The question is if I can ever bring myself so eat it. The package at least is must-save material. I spoke to one South African acquaintance about it, but I was left with a particular nagging question.

Is the sauce made from monkey or is it made to be used on monkey?

Sorry about the continued lack of updates and fixes - life is keeping things very busy. That just means there will be more and better material when I am afforded the opportunity to write it.

1 comment:

  1. One of our weirder sauces....Try it on a Hamburger or steak. It's essentially a kind of BBQ sauce , and no Monkeys were harmed in the making of it.

    ReplyDelete